Hello, beautiful Free Spirit!
I was taking some time off the other day, watching one of my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube, Tati. As I was watching one of her latest videos, she mentioned having black tourmaline in her beauty studio to protect her from negative energies. This gave me the idea to look into other celebrities who use crystals and I wanted to share my findings with you. This is what some of them said about their experiences with crystals:
· Adele. “I was so nervous about my comeback show and I was panicking. I was out of practice and I was busy being a Mum. But it was one of the best shows I’ve ever done and I had these bloody crystals in my hand … Then the Grammys came and I lost my fucking crystals! I had a gig two or three days before them and I think I left them at this venue. It turned out to be the worst, most disastrous performance that I have ever done.”
· Miranda Kerr. “You may have read in some press articles that when I’m asked what’s in my handbag … I often mention a crystal wand or a Rose Quartz crystal. My crystal wand is incredibly special to me, and is one of my most cherished items... I hold my crystal during meditation, prayer, deep belly breathing, and use it to infuse my Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil with positive vibrations prior to a massage. I also sleep with it nearby so I’m constantly receiving its special healing energies.”
· Kim Kardashian West. “I was really inspired by healing crystals after my Paris situation. All my friends would come over and they’d bring me healing crystals.” She continued: “And I didn’t really know anything about them. And so I started to really learn … I started to really get into the meaning and the whole spirit and energy behind it.
· Katy Perry. “I don’t stay single for long. I carry a lot of rose quartz, which attracts the male. Maybe I need to calm it down with amethyst.”
· Kate Hudson, when asked what’s on her nightstand. “A crystal bowl filled with rose quartz heart crystals that my mom gave me for Mother's Day one year.”
· Naomi Campbell. “I think they bring great energy … You should see how many I travel with.”
· David and Victoria Beckham. "We both like crystals, as in crystal energy. I have lots of pink quartz and black tourmaline in my bathroom. It's quite spiritual out here in Los Angeles, all very positive... We've both been into crystals since moving to LA."
· Bella Hadid. “As I fly to Dubai later tonight, a few of my favorite crystals will be here charging with the bright & full "pink moon".”
· Kylie Jenner. “favorite finds”.
I had no idea prior to this search that so many of them use and believe in crystals. I must have come across this information but I never really paid attention to it and I think that is because I was not in the right vibration to perceive it.
I find it incredible that there is so much knowledge that I was simply blind to before, that I am now able to see after my awakening.
I hope this information shows you how much others believe in the power of crystals and hopefully inspires you to get some crystals of your own today.
Feel free to browse our store and choose the ones that speak to you the most.