Updated: May 31
What is an Aura?
Each of our seven chakras emits a vibrational frequency, more commonly known as a “vibe”. These combined form an energy field, known as an aura. Every living being has an aura.
How does it help us?
This aura is a visual representation of a being’s physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being. It can, therefore, provide us with the necessary information to heal any imbalances and restore our well-being.
Knowing the predominant color of someone’s aura can help us better understand their character.
Here is how you can see your aura in 3 easy steps:
Place your hand in front of a white background (white wall or on a plain sheet of paper) with the palm facing you. Spread your fingers lightly to allow 1-2cm of the white background to be seen between your fingers.
Making sure you are relaxed, focus your gaze on the tip of your middle finger and let your eyes come out of focus. As your vision adjusts, keep looking at the tip of the finger. Your vision might get slightly blurry until your eyes get used to the new focus.
After a few minutes, you will see a blurry area surrounding your fingers and a few seconds later, you will see color. That is the color of your aura.
After the first try, you will be able to do this within seconds and at any time.
Here is what your aura color means:
• Purple: This color means you’re connected with spiritual thoughts. Because we humans can be fickle and changing, purple is never a strong point in the aura, and instead appears as the bits of “lightning” we mentioned, indicating truly spiritual thoughts.
• Blue: This is a good place to be. It symbolizes a balanced existence, sustaining life, eased nerve system, transmitting forces and energy. Blue strong pointed-people are back to their basics and are ready to survive caveman-style. They’re born survivors. If you see blue as a flash, it’s a thought about relaxing the nerve system to achieve the balance of the mind or a thought about surviving.
• Turquoise: This is a very Type-A personality. It indicates a dynamic quality of being, highly energized personality, capable of projection, and influencing other people. These guys are great multitaskers and good organizers, but they need to be challenged frequently or they get bored. They also make great leaders, as they explain their goals and influence their team instead of demanding things. As expected, a turquoise flash is a thought about organizing and influencing others.
• Green: Like the earth, this color is a restorative aura. It signifies restful, modifying energy, and natural healing ability, which means all-natural healers should have it or a green flash in their auras. Usually, the stronger the green aura, the better the healer. Not surprisingly, they also love gardening and are good at it, too. Green flashes indicate a restful state and healing.
• Yellow: People with yellow auras are full of joy, freedom, non-attachment, and freeing or releasing vital forces. They know where their joy is—inside!—and as a result, tend to be generous. The downside of these yellow auras is that they tend to be not very attached to anything, and therefore their free spirits may not be truly connected to anything solid. Yellow flashes indicate a moment of joy and contentment.
• Orange: This means a person who is uplifting, absorbing, or inspiring. Orange aura can be a sign of power and the ability and/or desire to control people. When orange becomes a strong point, it usually contributes to a yellow halo, which then becomes gold, indicating not only a spiritual teacher but a powerful spiritual teacher, someone capable of demonstrating his/her unique abilities. An orange flash is a thought about exercising power or a desire to control people.
• Pink: A mishmash of purple bleeding into red, this aura color means spiritual love in a spiritual sense, and is no easy feat. To obtain a clean pink aura, you need to mix the purple, the highest frequency we perceive, with the lowest, which is red. Pink auras indicate that these people achieved a perfect balance between spiritual awareness and material existence. The most advanced people have not only a yellow halo around the head, which is a permanent strong point in the aura, but also a large pink aura extending further away. These people are rare, though not as rare as someone with a yellow halo.
I hope this helped you learn how to see your aura and better understand yourself.
Please let me know down below what your aura color is. I would love to know!